C4C Cycle For Cynthia Spencer
Join our C4C Dallington Team and take part in Northampton’s biggest Local Cycle Challenge event, its a great opportunity to support two charities – Cynthia Spencer Hospice, which provides support for people with terminal illness and Kidsaid, which provides support for children who have suffered abuse, bereavement, bullying or family problems. Both charities are a source of support providing practical, medical and emotional help.
The Team Challenge will be over 5, 25 or 50 miles, its your choice! There is a trophy for the largest Northamptonshire corporate team, an award for the team that is judged the best fancy dress and and for the individual who raises the most sponsorship.
This is a great opportunity for staff and members of Dallington Fitness Club to come together and support our local community.
How to enter?
1) Simply register you name and details at reception.
2) The cost of entry is £15.00 if paid before 3:00pm on Friday 5th September. Please remember to pay your entry fee at reception within a envelope marked C4C followed with your full name NO LATER than 15th September 2014
If you decide to join after Friday then entry fee can paid on the day for an increased fee of £20.
1) You will need a bike and safety helmet.
2) Download a sponsorship form below and raise as much as possible for these two great charities.
3) Join us for a 25 mile test run this Saturday 6th September 2014. You can either meet us at The Swan Pub in Lamport village @ 10:00am – Harborough Rd, Lamport, Northants NN6 9EZ
4) Read the Safety Brief here.