The best way to cancel your membership is by completing the contact form using the subject cancel. Please remember to give your full name, address and DOB. A calendar month’s notice is required to cancel all memberships.
If you need to cancel your membership within your commitment period, you may cancel your membership for the following reasons only:
- Serious illness*
- Serious injury*
- If you move to a location where there is no Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre within 5 miles*
- If your office relocates more than 5 miles from your nearest Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre*
- If we permanently close your home gym
- If we close your home centre in its entirety for refurbishment for more than one month at any time
- If we significantly reduce the opening hours or facilities at your home centre, unless this is temporary, and we need to do so for (i) health and safety reasons (ii) for maintenance or (iii) for improvements that will benefit a majority of members – in any such case we will offer other facilities within your centre or at another centre.
*You may need to provide proof.