The Game of Squash.
Dallington Fitness was established in the 1970’s as one of Northampton’s premier squash clubs. Development in the 1980’s resulted with the addition of gyms, fitness studios and relaxation areas which saw the club be transformed into a squash, fitness and leisure club. If, you have tried squash and or racquet ball then you can appreciate that it is a great sport and a fantastic way to get fit and stay fit. Our three courts are competition standard and available to members and non members. If, you are interested in learning how to play squash the club offers coaching for beginners. No matter what your level or ability you can come and have a game, why not challenge a friend or work colleague to a game.
How To Book Your Session.
The 40 minute slots can be booked by phoning our booking hotline on 01604 59 29 29 or in club at reception.
Dallington Intra Leagues.
Join one of Northampton’s finest squash leagues and play throughout the year – meaning you’ll never be short on playing partners. The internal league currently has eight levels and all are welcome to join. The club also takes part in Northampton’s county squash league and the club normally has three teams entered in the county league as well as hosting the university of Northampton’s squash team. If you are interested in joining a team or joining the internal league then please contact Maria via email: email@example.com or click HERE to register today.
Club Squash Rules.
- Squash court bookings are free to members
- Non club members charge per visit: Adult £7.50 and Children £4.00
- Only non marking footwear on courts. No outdoor trainers to be worn on the courts, this means you must not wear your squash trainers outdoors, because a dirty court is a dangerous court. We will not let you play if you fail to follow our simple request.
YOU MUST HAVE APPROPRIATE, CLEAN, INDOOR, WHITE OR NON-MARKING SOLED TRAINERS.
- Racquets can be hired at the club reception at a cost of £3.00 each
- Squash balls can be bought at a cost of £3.00 each
- Racquet grips can be bought at a cost of £2.00 each
- Racquet restringing service is offered, full details and costs are available from reception